Get your answers here…
First of all, please contact us with any questions you may have. You can find our locations here.
For your convenience, here’s a list of commonly asked questions.
- Q: How do I know which system is right for me?
- A: You don’t need to know. At S.S. Vape, we help every customer find the system that will be most successful for them. That’s why each of our S.S. Vape stores has an area dedicated to allowing you to sample various electronic cigarette systems. Together, we’ll ensure you make the right choice for you.
- Q: How do I know what milligram is right for me?
- A: In vapor world the milligram of nicotine determines your throat hit. We start as low as 6 milligrams and go up. We have various mg levels for your to try in order to determine which one is right for you.
- Q: Can Electronic cigarettes really help me to quit smoking?
A: The key here is what we call “throat hit.” Electronic cigarettes have more nicotine, so they can give you the same throat hit as the carcinogens in old-fashioned cigarettes.
By meeting or exceeding the throat hit that you receive in your old-fashioned cigarette, your new electronic cigarette will help you to meet that craving, allowing you to begin to reduce your nicotine intake.
- Q: How do I know when my cartridge should be replaced?
- A: When a cartridge is completely finished, you’ll get a slight burned taste when you draw on it. This is your indicator that it’s time for a new cartridge. Stop by one of our stores, or give us a call for a new one.
- Q: What does S.S. Vape warranty?
- A: We warranty everything electronic: batteries; charger cases; chargers; etc. Please talk to one of our team members about your specific products’ warranty. They will be glad to help.
- Q: My battery isn’t holding a charge or is hard to pull on, what could be wrong?
- A: If your battery isn’t holding a charge, check to make sure your battery is clean. A dirty battery can prevent the battery from getting a proper charge, making it more difficult to draw from.
- Q: How do I clean a dirty battery?
- A: Use a paper towel or napkin to clean it thoroughly. For the V2 batteries, make sure that the small holes on the side are clear. You can use an earring hook top or a push pin to clear the holes carefully.
- Q: Is there any chance S.S. Vape could clean my batter for me?
- A: Absolutely! Just stop by and see us. We’re more than happy to clean it for you. Plus, it gives us another chance to say hello to a fellow vaper!
- Q: What’s the meaning of life?
- A: Vaping of course!